Install And Remove Compressor
|Install And Remove Compressor
- Open Vendor Door.
- Take out can tray.
- Remove the guards.
- Take out bolts holding compressor down.
- Slide out compressor(carefull not to kink any lines).
- Make sure compressor is unplugged.
- Slide in new compressor.
- Take the cord from the compressor and plug it into the lower lefthand of the machine.
- Replace the guards around the condenser.
- Make sure none of the lines are pinched and the fan can spin freely.
- Make sure the cold control is fastened by the evaporator.
- The cold control should be set at either 3 or 4.
- Reinstall the can tray.
- Close machine door.
- Wait for compressor to start.