|Takes money and when you select a product displays says sold out on a certain row.
- Make sure the row is full.
- Remove the motor cover.
- Make sure all motor switches are in a notch on the cam by the motors.
- Remove all the product from the row that do not have a switch in the notch of the cam.
- Unjam the row.
- Refill the row.
- Test Vend.
|Install And Remove Compressor
- Open Vendor Door.
- Take out can tray.
- Remove the guards.
- Take out bolts holding compressor down.
- Slide out compressor(carefull not to kink any lines).
- Make sure compressor is unplugged.
- Slide in new compressor.
- Take the cord from the compressor and plug it into the lower lefthand of the machine.
- Replace the guards around the condenser.
- Make sure none of the lines are pinched and the fan can spin freely.
- Make sure the cold control is fastened by the evaporator.
- The cold control should be set at either 3 or 4.
- Reinstall the can tray.
- Close machine door.
- Wait for compressor to start.