|Set Display Price
- Locate & Press mode on control panel. HD will show on display
- Hold button 1 & 2 simultaneously until you see SP on display.
- Press and hold 1 down to increase the price. Press 1 and then repress and hold to decrease price.
|Install And Remove Door Switch
- Disconnect wires leading to machine.
- Squeeze together the tabs on the door switch to remove.
- Put fittings and crimp the wires that led to the old switch.
- Attach wires to the new switch.
- Squeeze together the tabs on the new switch and push it into the slot.
- Make sure that the new switch is mounted the same way as the old switch.
|Install And Remove Compressor
- Open Vendor Door.
- Take out can tray.
- Remove the guards.
- Take out bolts holding compressor down.
- Slide out compressor(carefull not to kink any lines).
- Make sure compressor is unplugged.
- Slide in new compressor.
- Take the cord from the compressor and plug it into the lower lefthand of the machine.
- Replace the guards around the condenser.
- Make sure none of the lines are pinched and the fan can spin freely.
- Make sure the cold control is fastened by the evaporator.
- The cold control should be set at either 3 or 4.
- Reinstall the can tray.
- Close machine door.
- Wait for compressor to start.
|Takes money and when you select a product displays says sold out on a certain row.
- Make sure the row is full.
- Remove the motor cover.
- Make sure all motor switches are in a notch on the cam by the motors.
- Remove all the product from the row that do not have a switch in the notch of the cam.
- Unjam the row.
- Refill the row.
- Test Vend.