- Run an extension cord to compressor from a different outlet.
- Plug extension cord into the compressor individually.
- If it runs it may be an electrical problem or cold control problem.
- If the compressor runs but the fan motor doesn't.
- Put test wires leading to fan to check for power.
- If there is power replace fan.
- If the compressor doesn't run at all
- Check for loose or broken wire at the compressor terminal box.
- If it still doesn't start or cool replace compressor
||Warning Do Not Bend Freeon Lines
- Unscrew bolts at the bottom of the stand for the fan.
- Take off the fan from the stand.
- Find a replacement motor.
- Make sure that the voltage and wattage are the same.
- Reattach the motor to the stand.
- Reattach stand to the compressor.
- Manually spin the fan to make sure it does not hit anything(Readjust on the stand if it does)
- Plug in the compressor to make sure the fan motor works.